Membership in the Mounted Eagles enables you to become a part of a local PATH Intl. member organization. By becoming a member, you can expand your knowledge while networking with others in this growing industry. It also gives you a sense of ownership and pride in being part of achieving the individual progress we see in each of our participants. You are invited to our Annual Membership Meetings and are always welcome at the Board of Directors Meetings which are held monthly.
A Mounted Eagles Inc. membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Option to attend regularly scheduled meetings of the board of directors.
- Vote on issues and election of board of directors at the annual membership meeting.
- Access to “Members Only” section of the Mounted Eagles’ Website, where you can view financial and board of directors information.
- Satisfaction of knowing that your Membership Fee goes directly to programming expenses and putting smiles on the faces of our participants.
- Special crafted “members only” acknowledgement gift.
There are four levels of membership in Mounted Eagles.
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP $250
THOROUGHBRED (includes ALL FAMILY MEMBERS of individual participants, volunteers, board members, staff, sponsors, donors, supporters and/or anyone who has a passion for our program vision and mission) $50
QUARTER HORSE (Immediate/household Family members) $25
PONY(Any Individual ) $10
Membership will continue as long as your annual membership fees are current. Membership is not a requirement to participate in our program; however, it creates a sense of ownership to all who are involved. We need and encourage your participation in the structure of our program.
If you would prefer not to make an online payment, you can also download our membership application. Application forms can be sent via mail to:
Mounted Eagles, Inc.,
Lynn Fairbanks, Executive Director,
P.O. Box 566,
Nisswa MN 56468